Thursday 7 March 2013

An Interview With Walk-On Girl Daniella Allfree

This is an interview with Sky Walk-on girl Daniella Allfree


Daniella is a firm Darts fan favourite. We first saw the Chesterfield Stunner on our screens at the Grand Slam of Darts in Wolverhampton.




1: How did you find out about being a walk-on girl?
I've worked as a fashion model for 12 years and got the Walk on Job through one of my model agencies, Angels Elite. They supply all the Sky Walk on Models. I think I was selected from my pictures.


2: How long have you been doing it for?
I did my 1st darts walk on back in November at The Darts Grand Slam in Wolverhampton. I loved it!! :) I went on to do The Players Championships in Minehead and then The World Championships in London.. and now the Premier league.



3: What's your favourite Darts tournament?
My favourite darts tournament was definitely Minehead! Such an amazing venue. The crowd were brilliant, such a great atmosphere and some great darts played with Phil Taylor winning The Players Championship.



4: What's been your Darting highlight?
I've enjoyed everything about the darts.. but my personal highlights have been the amazing people I've met through doing it. 



5: Are you any good at darts?
When I got home from The World Championships my dad had made a little darts room and we played tournaments over Christmas. I was really bad. The players make it look easy but its a very skillful sport.



6: Have you got any ambitions?
I've had quite a successful modelling career and felt so lucky to do a job I love. I hope to continue working hard in this career. Always excited to see what the future brings..



7: If you could have your own walk-on music, what would it be?
Walk on music needs to be really up beat.. I always enjoy the walk-ons better when its a good tune. Me and My girlfriends always love dancing to 'Sexy Bitch' by Akon That would be really fun to walk down to.



8: What would your Darting nickname be?





9: Do you have a favourite Darts Player?
All the darts player's are amazing! I always enjoy walking on Phil Taylor, always have a laugh :) I also like Andy Hamilton, Michael van Gerwen and Simon Whitlock. All great guys. 



10: Tell me something we don't know about you?
I came 3rd in Miss Great Britain & I came 2nd in Miss Italia nel mondo and was a Beauty Pageant Judge in Italy.



11: What do you like to do in your spare Time, if you have any?
I love my modelling work and sometimes treat it as a hobby as I have had some amazing experiences. In my spare time though I love spa days, nice lunches out, shopping and nights out with the girls! ...my new favourite hobby is watching the darts!



12: Any advice for someone wanting to get involved in being a walk-on girl?
Be confident, be happy, Smile, enjoy the atmosphere. It really is a great job and so much fun. Angels Elite Models provides all Sky Walk on Models..



A big thank you to Daniella for doing this interview, it was a pleasure.

This interview was done by Richard on the 6th of March 2013.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment